Bumblebee letter catcher for your door that is very easy to fit with no tools required. This printed fabric post catcher bag fits over your mail slot and catches your letters, magazines, newspapers and post in the bag. It easily attaches to your door, without the need for tools, with a hook and loop system for easy access to your mail.
Other prints available to order at https://www.create-england.co.uk/listing/1035362362/letter-catchers-animal-nature-print-33
Other items including bags may be available in the same fabric, please have a look round my shop to see what you can find. If you can not find the perfect fabric for one of these in my listings, please message me to see if I can help.
The benefits of these include:
- Sits flat on your door unlike cages, so will suit any hallway or entrance style
- Universal fit to any standard size letterbox up to 9cm in height
- Great for renters with no holes or hard fixings required
(Sticky strip may remove paint or varnish when taken off non UPVC door. You will only need to do this when letter catcher is no longer needed)
- Can help stop potential thieves looking through your letter box.
- Reduces the risk of burglars fishing for keys.
- While you are away, stops visible build up of post, especially if you have glass panels near letterbox.
- Great for wheelchair users as no need to move the post out the way before going in or out the door
- Mobility Aid. No more bending down to pick the post up.
- No more trampling over the post when you get home.
- Energy saving by Reducing draughts.
- Helps to keeps post out of your pets view.
- Great for catching fragile post.
- Quieter than post hitting the floor.
- Easy to install, no tools required.
- Machine Washable so will keep fresh
Measuring 42cm x 41cm, they will easily catch the post coming through your letter box, and the hook and loop system gives you easy access to the post inside. And instillation is easy too. Just peel the backing off the sticky hook strip and stick it to your door frame, above and below the letter box. Then just push the loop system firmly onto the hook strip and you are done. It's machine washable too, just pop it in with the rest of your wash (ensuring similar colours). Drip dry and iron on a medium setting. Do not iron over the hooks strips.
Fabrics: 80/20 cotton polyester front. 52% Polyester / 48% cotton lining and rear.
Hook and loop strips: Nylon
- These are ideally suited to UPVC doors. The sticky hook section that attaches to the door may cause flaking and peeling to a varnish or paint layer when removed, although you wont need to remove this strip unless you are taking the letter catcher fully off permanently.
- Any other items in photos are not included in the sale of this item.
- The tones of the colours may vary slightly from pictures as some screen settings may adjust the look, but the colour will be close to what you see.
- All sizes are approximate, they may be out by a few mm as these are handmade.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply to where they live. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs and all efforts are made to ensure that where customs labels are required for purchases outside the UK, that the details are correct for a swift delivery.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I can do some items to a customer request. Please contact me via message or use the custom order request option, and we can chat.
Yes. I use cardboard boxes, unbleached paper wrap, and paper tape for my items. I will also recycle boxes from orders I have recieved. If I ever have to use bubble wrap, (and it's very rare I do) I have a stash of this from orders I have recieved ready for reusing.
I aim to dispatch (non custom items) within 24 hours (monday to saturday) wherever possible. I will send you a proof of postage after being taken to the post office so you can see it's on the way. For custom items, this can be discussed at time of placing your order.
I always try to put the sizes on my listing so that you can easily see if it's right for you. But if you ever want more detail, please ask and I will try my very best to help you.
Where possible I purchase from other UK small business. I also get fabrics for recycling from a local hospice charity.