Although this is Not A Toy, it is still super cute, and these mice have a natural lavender filled pouch in the nose too. Just give the nose a squeeze to release some scent.
This star gazing mouse has been made using recycled fabric for the outer layers, has recycled button eyes, and has been stuffed with 100% Hi-Loft Polyester filling and shredded offcuts, trimmings and seams from my other makes, giving me zero fabric waste. The tail has a cotton rope filling giving it the round shape. The mouse stands 16cm tall (from floor to tip of the nose), it is 17cm wide at the widest point (the ears) and is 32cm deep, (from nose tip to the end of the tail.
I am using smaller fabric pieces that I can not use for my bags, or pieces of fabric that I purchase from a local charity that can not sell them through their shops. This makes them fairly unique, and eco friendly too. Because of the fabric sources, and the filling type, I am unable to say what fabrics have been used, but they will be a mix of cotton, polycotton mix, and polyester, and may contain calico, linin and other fabric types in the filling. All fabrics used are washed with an anti-bacterial additive before being used.
- This is NOT A TOY. This has not been through any of the tests required to sell as a toy, and should not be played with or given as a gift to anyone under 14 years old.
- Any other items in photos are not included in the sale of this item.
- The tones of the colours may vary slightly from pictures as some screen settings may adjust the look, but the colour will be close to what you see.
- All sizes are approximate, they may be out by a few mm as these are handmade.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply to where they live. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs and all efforts are made to ensure that where customs labels are required for purchases outside the UK, that the details are correct for a swift delivery.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I can do some items to a customer request. Please contact me via message or use the custom order request option, and we can chat.
Yes. I use cardboard boxes, unbleached paper wrap, and paper tape for my items. I will also recycle boxes from orders I have recieved. If I ever have to use bubble wrap, (and it's very rare I do) I have a stash of this from orders I have recieved ready for reusing.
I aim to dispatch (non custom items) within 24 hours (monday to saturday) wherever possible. I will send you a proof of postage after being taken to the post office so you can see it's on the way. For custom items, this can be discussed at time of placing your order.
I always try to put the sizes on my listing so that you can easily see if it's right for you. But if you ever want more detail, please ask and I will try my very best to help you.
Where possible I purchase from other UK small business. I also get fabrics for recycling from a local hospice charity.